ENTER YOUR FILM NOW
Showcasing the endless constructs of imagination, the Line Artistry Film Contest's sole objective is to promote resourcefulness and creativity in filmmaking. It's free to enter and all you need is a camera, a mic and a spirit of innovation!
If you like what we are doing and would like to support our mission please donate any amount of your choice at www.progressomv.com/donate. Be sure to note “Line Artistry” when making your donation for a sponsorship note and special thanks. ENJOY!
- Line Artistry Family
- Contestant's are given three lines of dialogue that they must use in their film. This is the only dialogue film's are permitted to use.
- Contestants must produce a film of 5 minutes or less of any genre on any topic.
- Film size may not exceed 250mb.
- The contest is free to enter.
- Opening and closing dates for contest entry will be posted six weeks before the winners are premiered.
- There are four judging's per year. Contestant's may enter a film as many times as they please until they win.
- Winners may only enter once per calendar year.
- Judging criteria consists of: Production Value, Creative Use of Dialogue, and Storyline.
Have questions about the rules or suggestions about how we can make the contest better? Don't hesitate to drop us a line.